How to run or implement UiPath on Docker

Hi Team,

I want to know whether current UiPath release can be setup or implement on Dockers.

If no, then kindly comment No

Thanks,
Rohit

2 Likes

Hi ,
Please tell meaning of Dockers and what are your requirements.

1 Like

I want to just know whether UiPath latest version can run on dockers or not?

A Docker container is a standard unit of software that packages up code and all its dependencies so the application runs quickly and reliably from one computing environment to another. A Docker container image is a lightweight, standalone, executable package of software that includes everything needed to run an application: code, runtime, system tools, system libraries and settings.

Container images become containers at runtime and in the case of Docker containers - images become containers when they run on Docker Engine. Available for both Linux and Windows-based applications, containerized software will always run the same, regardless of the infrastructure

1 Like

Is there any update on this?

Does Previous Versions Run on Docker You have mentioned about current version right ??

Any updates

If you are refering to the robot, one of the challenges with running the robot inside of a container is the inability of docker running an interactive session. Last time I checked, docker didnt support this yet, maybe in the future.

I think you could run orcestrator inside a container as its just a web app

Any updates on Orchestrator in a Docker Container?

Interested in this too if anybody has any info? Many thanks

are we able to integrate docker and Uipath?? got any update???