How to retry the In-Progress Queue Item?
By any chance, if the Transaction item was set "In progress" and skipped to process. It can again be processed by following below approach,
- Item will remain in the “In-Progress” state and will be set to “Abandoned” state after 24 hours. The status of Queue item can be revised to process it again.
Note: These statuses facilitate to perform version control but only of queue items that have been abandoned or have failed with an application or business exception. Retry the Abandoned item if found one.
Find more details on Queue Item Statuses .
The time can be reduced from In-progress to Abandoned, but to change from Abandoned to New the status chas to be changed manually.
Reduce time from In-progress to Abandoned, find the below step and preform the same,
- Go to Orchestrator installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator)
- Open UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config file and edit the below shown value (Web.config file for versions older than 2020.4)
- Perform an IISRESET from the command prompt
- By default it is 1440 (refers 24 hours) and the value can be changed according to the requirement
- Values are in minutes.
Note: It is possible to change the status from Abandoned to New manually only.