How to renew uipath community edition liscence

hello all,

when i opened my uipath studio community edition today, I got a popup like this.

“Thank you for installing. Activation is required to authenticate this copy of uipath studio. This wizard will guide you through the actication process”

So i click “activate communidy edition”. It’s asking my email id and device id to activate.

Where can i find my device id?

It’s not allowing me to add device id in the popup screen. I got an error when i click “activate” without typing the deviceid.

Activation failed with error: 1010
Error description: License validation failed! The license file appears to be corrupted. If you believe this is a mistake contact us here.
License status:

Device ID:
Computer: VENKYWORLD
User Name: venky

I google my error so i got some suggestions like go thorugh the uipath community edition renew link

UiPath.

I gave my device id in uipath link by going through in my device (home–> windows settings–> system → about → deviceid)

I got this message after i done with the renewing license.

Unleash the Robots!
Thank you for submitting the form. Your license has been updated, please restart UiPath Studio Community.

But still asking me the same thing whenever i started my uipath again.

@venky

Welcome to the UiPath Community.

It will come automatically.

For this error please check below thread and follow the steps.

2 Likes

may be this could help you buddy @venky

I think the issue is not with renewing as you have done with this link
UiPath.
The thing is what version and edition getting renewed…
Kindly have a look at the above thread that can give you some idea
Cheers @venky

1 Like

Thank You! @lakshman. It worked.

1 Like

Thank You! @Palaniyappan for taking the time to reply to me. It is resolved.

1 Like

@venky

Could you please close this thread by marking right post as solution.

Fantastic
Cheers @venky

@lakshman

This is the first time, am posting in the uipath community forum. I didn’t see any option to close the thread.

1 Like

@venky

Here, You marked post as solution right. This post will be closed after 3 days from last reply.

If you want to post any new query then create new thread and post it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.