How to remove parantheses around a decimal number?

Hi Team,
(2,90025.00)
Above is my task…
I want to remove the brackets and I want only the value inside bracket so plz suggest me like how do i do it with assign activity

@bhanu.priya2
welcome to the forum

we can use regex:

Pattern:
\b[\d,.]+\b

As an alternate we can do:

Also have a look here:

Hi @bhanu.priya2,
Welcome to the community!

If we consider this value as a string you can also use the replace method.

Hi @bhanu.priya2

We can try with Substring Method also.

Regards

Hi Thanks for your reply, this is working for me but

but see in the below image we have the value with minus so wat i need is,
i want to remove the brackets and then i need to get the difference value of Tax GL column and IT reg column in DIff column

Hi Thanks for your reply,

i want to remove the brackets and then i need to get the difference value of Tax GL column and IT reg column in DIff column

Hi Thanks for your reply,

I Tried to get the difference of two decimal numbers using the below assign activity but it is throwing error like Input string is not in correct format…

All i want to do is,
I want to get the difference value btw Tax GL dump column and IT reg column and i want to write that difference value in Diff column
i was getting the error like input string was not in correct format so thought of removing the brackets and try to get the difference value so i asked for the removing parentheses solution, anyhow i got the solution from you guys but now again it is throwing same error as same Input string was not in correct format, below is the attached error screenshot so plz help me to get the difference value of those two decimal number