HOW TO REFRESH FILEPICKER FIELD ON BUTTON CLICK

Once the file upload is done using input filed “File Picker” from App, I want to refresh that field with the click of a button so the user can upload other Files after that.
I am not getting any solution to this.

1 Like

Hi @Dimple_Mandal

Is that a Field we may able to type there or Its a click button?

Regards

Hi,
Could you please share screenshot of your issue. and also please try the below activity before clicking the click activity on the element for the second file.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

It’s an upload field on click of "+ " Icon file gets uploaded to that field! and on click of a button file gets uploaded to the desired location.
So once the file gets uploaded to a location the field still shows the name of the uploaded file.
FILEPicker|690x303
So once a file is uploaded to that field I want to clear the field before uploading another file to it

Hi @Dimple_Mandal ,

got your question. Could you please try with navigate to activity in uipath to once you upload file you have to use this activity to redirect back to the screen you shared. so that it will again click + button to upload another file. try and let me know if it works. thanks.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

1.FilePickerFiled
2. Uploading file to the field
3. After I uploaded the file to the desired location

Now i want to clear the field

oh sorry i didnt understand your Question properly. so you are facing issue in Apps section in orchestrator and you are manually trying to refresh but it is not working am i correct. i dont have much knowledge in this area. thanks for your time on explaining about the issue.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

I have the same issue. Did it get solved?

No, what i have done is i am refreshing the whole page on button click