How to Read Specific Range Data from One column at Runtime?

Hi

I have one Excel that consists the Data in one column and From that I want to read the Data range from specific index to end…

i.e in excel Only Column “A” consists the data to 41 index and I want to read from 10 index to 41.

how can i do this.

Hey, Kishan,

You could place an excel application scope and use read range within a ‘while’ loop.

This will generate a data table (datatable1) containing a single row of your data. After it, you could create another data table (datatable2) and would populate it using an ‘add data row’ activity.

In the and you will have all the email addresses you need stored into the datatable2 variable.

I don’t know if there’s any other faster way to do it, but this one will work just fine.

edit: You could provide the lower and upper limit of the index in and ‘input dialog’ activity and use them in the ‘while’ condition

@kishan.savaliya Try the below one

• Take read range in an excel scope
  • Within the range field pass the exp as "A"+StartingIndex +":A"+ EndingIndex
  • StartingIndex is the variable of type string, it contains the starting index value (i.e 10)
    *EndingIndex is the variable of type string, it contains the starting index value (i.e 41)

2 Likes

Thank you @jpbelchote for Solution
Thank you @ushu for solution it works

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.