I am trying to extract part of a PDF from a webpage. Please refer to the attachment “pdfextract.jpg”
The region within the red box is extracted and stored in a text file.
But when I try to extract smaller regions like the region inside the orange boxes, there is no value in the txt file.
I have tried using “get visible text” and “get full text” activities.
I tried using the screen scrapping option but that just makes IE non responsive.
I am trying not use the “read pdf” or “read pdf with ocr” for 2 reasons.
One, I have to add all the values under the sublet amount column and that is difficult to process when the output is a string.
Two, I can avoid saving different PDF files and directly work on the webpage.
Please suggest some alternates that I can try.