How to read data from pdf if the page is separated into two. Left side having different paragraphs and the right is having different. I need to retrieve data from left side of the page at once and right side data next

How to read data from pdf if the page is separated into two. Left side having different paragraphs and the right is having different. I need to retrieve data from left side of the page at once and right side data next.

Hello,

Try screen scraping as described here.

Let me know if it works.
Daniel

Screen scrapping will also fetch the data in sequence. But i want the data from the left side of the page, when the page is splited to two.

And cannot you select only the part that you need ?

I have to validate different similar pages… so scrapping particular region would not work here. Any other idea

Hi @prathap,@loginerror, @daniel_cornea , I am also facing similar requirement. Did you find any solution for this ?

I found a work around for this. In Read PDF text activity, set the option “Preserve Formatting” to true. This gives the text in way it looks in the pdf. Next comes the trickiest part. how do we separate the two section.
For this I wrote a logic using String manipulation to split the same. If you want to look at the logic, let me know, i can share it here.