How to process multiple excel files 1 by 1 using Re framework

Hi everyone, I’m working on RE Framework. My scenario is i have 2-3 files in folder i want to process those and update their status as success or failed in excel, if 1 file is finished means my bot need to take another file and it should process , but here i’m able to process it for 1 file, I don’t know how to do it for multiple files. I’m attaching my code zip. Can anyone modify it share me it will be a great help.

Ui_Demo.zip (1.1 MB)

Hi Rana,

Is columns and function of data same for 2-3 excel files? Like do we have to perform same function and update the status ?

U can consider the transacton process as looping through each file and in process section use for each row to loop through each row of datatable generated by reading the files (each)

@ranaprathap928

Hi @Sahil_Garg1 yes i have same kind of data in excels, if all data processed in 1 excel it will update status in excel after that it need to take another excel and it need to process.

Hi @NIVED_NAMBIAR i need to use the read excel in get transaction item or any other.

Hi @ranaprathap928

Check this workflow

UiDemo.zip (2.9 MB)

I had made exactly according to ur requirement

Mark it as solution if it resolves ur query

Regards

Nived N

Happy Automation

Sure @NIVED_NAMBIAR i will check this

Hi @NIVED_NAMBIAR this is working. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.