How to Practice excercise

Hi all , thank you so much those who helped to learn lot of things and successfully 've completed the certification.How to find jobs in uipath , for a beginner around chennai?

2 Likes

@naveen19,

please post this kind of things under UIPath Jobs. You can update your profile in Linked IN or Nakuri etc… All the best Bro :grinning:

1 Like

@naveen19

All the very best for your job hunt and congrats for your certification bro!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations on your successfully completion of certification.

1 Like

You supported lot bro ! Big thanks ! Without seeing time at all you helped me :grinning:

1 Like

Bro is there is category under this forum not while creating threads?

No worries bro!! and I’m so happy to hear that you are certified now!! I’m always here to help at anytime… So, in future queries… feel free to ask anytime… You already know my email as well… So you can contact me anytime… :slight_smile:

Good luck!!

1 Like

@naveen19,

Yes, it is there. Go to Announcements and there you can find UIPath Jobs category and you can post there.

1 Like

before practicing any exercise we should always do the warm up for our body because it is essential before doing any exercise one should always do the warm up because it protect our body from getting any kind of sprain.

1 Like