How to perform String.Contains() function for text written in different languages?

Hi all,

I am retrieving some text from a french website and wanted to compare with some text. For e.g. retrieved word is ABC privé , but in my excel file it is written as prive. I wanted to perform String.Contains() operation on these 2 strings. There are such function available in .net (Using CultureInfo.InvariantCulture), but there are none in UiPath.

Not sure how to use CultureInfo.InvariantCulture, but uipath does have System.Globalization. Is this how you compare the strings in .net?
String.Compare(Str1, Str2, new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("en-US"), CompareOptions.None)

Can you tell how do we implement it in .net. I am sure this can be represented in uipath as well.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Hi @Rammohan91,

Thanks for the reply. Actually i want to perform String.Contains() function between these two strings.

You mentioned that this can be achieved in .net. Will you be able to show a snippet of how does it work in c#? I was trying to achieve it in c#, but String.Contains() method doesn’t takes 2nd argument for CultureInfo for me. However its String.Compare that accepts CultureInfo as one of the arguments.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.