How to pass variables to 'click image' selector in uipath

As far as i know, Variables to Selector can only be passed through expression editor.
But while working with ‘Click Image’ activity,I am not able to pass the variable to selector, because once i provide the image, the selector becomes Selector editor and i am not able to use any variables inside selector editor.

Can anyone help with that.

I was wondering why’d you wanna pass variable in click image activity .
All it does is click on specific image on the target application. Which you can’t edit right?

anyway may i know what exactly your variable does?

Click image and other image related activities does not require selectors. If you will provide it it may faill letter on and if after selection sometimes it will be generate automatically then clear it.

Regards…!!
Aksh

Example. I have a image of my computer icon. And save is as a. Jpg. How can we load a. Jpg and save into temporary variable call image1 and perform clik image using image1?

1 Like

Basically “Click Image” by dynamically loading the to-be-clicked images from the disk, instead of “Indicating from Screen”.

You can’t pass a selector dynamically, but you can pass a Library of Selectors using Object Repository.

Here’s a short two part tutorial on Object Repository.

It is also much more versatile than the traditional method of capturing each selector, as three types of selectors are uniquely identified:

• Normal Selector

• Fuzzy Selector

• Image Selector

All three can be toggled on or off, depending on your requirement and also there is an anchor that helps solidify your selection.

Once the repository has been finalized, you can publish into Orchestrator and share it with others. If any changes are to be made, the library can be edited and republished.

If you wish to make sure the changes are reflected in all instances(dependencies) of the library, you should update it via:

UiPath Studio>Tools>Project Dependencies Mass Update

I hope you find this helpful!