How to pass variable into selector

selector
uiautomation

Try Selector.ToString()

Regards,
Arivu :slight_smile:

Hi Arivu,

"<html app='chrome.exe' /><webctrl aaname='"+Selector.ToString()+"' parentid='block-browse-category-browse-category' tag='A' />"

I have tried with Selector.ToString(), however unfortunately still encounter same error. Below is my workflow.

Capture3

MainCategories is a dataTable.

Thanks.

@4307798 title give some value or use β€œ*”, can you send the xaml file for better understanding.

Regards,
Arivu :slight_smile:

Hi Arivu96,

Unfortunately i not able to upload attachment due to new user limitation.

I’m thinking if there any other way I can provide the xaml to you for checking.

Regards,

I found the solution. Do not click … (3 dots) to expand & see the selector & replace the contents with your variable. Rather, delete the contents in the selector box without expanding or opening it and paste your variable there.

i also face same issue. i am not able to add variable to selector. even upon converting variable to string

Hi ,
I have requirement i need to pass variable into selector where my tableRow starts from 2,
Please find the screenshot of the selector,where iam using tableRow=’"+pRowCounter.ToString+"'

and iam not getting how to give pRowCounter, if i use assign activity what should be the value!, where the value of tableRow increments in foreach loop

It worked for me. But what I don’t understand now is what difference does it make when you edit the same selector in the pane on right.