How to pass specific value from SQL Query to a defined variable

Hi,

in the following, I will describe my situation/problem and where I currently stuck.

Situation:
I want to connect to a SQL Database and execute a Query to get values from specific columns. The columns are OrderID, Name, Format, Amount, DeliveryDate. There is also a WHERE Statement which has to be dynamic and requires an input (a specific OrderID).

The values of the columns should be assigned to output arguments since they should be displayed later on in the UiPath App as well as the input argument (Order ID).

So, I already created the following activities:

1. Connect to Database
  2. Execute Query
    2.1 “SELECT OrderID, Name, Format, Amount, DeliveryDate FROM dbase1 WHERE OrderID = @orderId
    With “@orderId” as a input parameter
    With “dt_output” as the Output DataTable

How do I assign the columns into output arguments, so that I later can drag them to empty lables on UiPath Apps?

The workflow works fine so far since I controled it by using Write Range Activity and saved the output DataTable to an excel sheet.

Thanks for any help!

Hello @yazam91!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff