How to open txt file with Excel file?

I have one txt file, and I want to get all the txt file data in the data table format, so how can I do it?
I have tried with the help of the “Generate Data Table” activity but I did not get any specific solution, because the txt file has multiple columns with spaces like “Customer Name, Product Name” so I can not use “Generate Data Table” activity with space column Separator.

can anyone help me to get the solution?
it’s very urgent.

Thanks,
Ankit Kumar

Hello @Ankit_Chauhan, Kindly share some sample inputs, which help us to provide a better solution for you.

This is a txt file screenshot, and want this txt data into data table format.

@Ankit_Chauhan
Is this .csv file?

this is a .txt file

If possible share the sample .txt file.

H @Ankit_Chauhan

Can you give the sample intut text file?

Regards
Sudharsan

I’m really sorry, I can’t share the sample file, But now I got the solution.
Thanks to everyone.

I’m really sorry, I can’t share the sample file, But now I got the solution.
Thanks to everyone.

That’s great please, explain you solution here and close the thread so that it will be helpfull to others @Ankit_Chauhan

Regard
Sudharsan

Hello @Ankit_Chauhan

You can use Generate Datatable or Text to Column activity. Please check the below video.

Thanks

I have one txt file, and I want to get all the txt file data in the data table format, so how can I do it?
I have tried with the help of the “Generate Data Table” activity but I did not get any specific solution, because the txt file has multiple columns with spaces like “Customer Name, Product Name” so I can not use “Generate Data Table” activity with space column Separator.

can anyone help me to get the solution?
it’s very urgent.

Thanks,
Ankit Kumar

Duplicate Topic : How to open txt file with Excel file?

Hi @Ankit_Kumar5,

If your still having problems check this post:
Read Text File into Data Table - Help / Activities - UiPath Community Forum

Kind regards,
Robert

I merged duplicate topics.

1 Like