How to Open OST File in Outlook 2016?

outlook

I have 48 GB OST file. I want to open this ost file with outlook 2016. Can anyone suggest me how to open ost file in outlook 2016?

Click on File menu and click on Account Settings
Goto Account Settings
Tab Data Files
Click Add
Set location of OST file.
Type in password if asked for ost.
click ok

New folder in your mailbox can be seen as per you ost name.

I tried same steps, but getting msg that “praveen.ost is not Outlook data file”.

Check image below and change save as type and set the ost location in open\save data pop up

Hi Praveen, You can not open an ost file in Outlook. Because it becomes inaccessible once you disconnected to your Exchange Server or IMAP profile. The only way of accessing .ost files is converting them into PST. later you can open or import a PST file in your Outlook 2016 account. For converting ost to pst format, you may use a free or paid tool. In previous month, I used mailsdaddy ost to pst converter. You may also try this solution.

Thank You Louis for your opinion. But from where I can get the solution and How to use it?

its very easy with the help GAEL OST to PST Converter software…

you can easily open and convert upto 50 GB files into outlook 2016 without any alteration.

Search “best ost to ost converter” in Google and found that Solution: Stellar OST To PST.

Reference:
https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/1971225-need-ost-to-pst-converter-recommendations