How to open excel file one by one in a folder?

ok, give me some time i’ll check and i’ll get back to you…
ThankQ

Hey, please clear my doubts here…

1. In the 2nd step you want to copy other excel file datas
    into robot.xlsx file or what…?!
  2. In step 6, select columns A-B means what?
  3. Explain that 7th step also…

Thanks @kumarD, hope doubt will be clear now. Please give me the solution.
1.step2: if user file available in folder then user files will copy and name will be userfile_robot.xlsx
2.step6: you can select column “A” in userfile_robot.xlsx. its for all file. when open userfile this action will perform.
3.step7: Finally check more userfile have in folder. If have then go to step3.

Hi @Jesmine i think this will help you, just check this out-
Main.xaml (13.7 KB)

Hello @kumarD,
You just complete step till step2. Which I have already done and sent to you. you just use my workflow and complete step 3,4,5,6. Please check my workflow. sequence name “Send”

Hi @Jesmine Good Morning
I think you completed till the Step:3 right, so in the next step i mean on Step:4 you need to check is there any new excel files are available or not, so do like this-

1. Take one counter variable before and after renaming the excel files and compare both counter variable, then you can find is there any new excel files are available or not OR you can directly compare with old names of excel files using IF activity.
  2. If that folder doesn’t contains any new files then use Move File activity to move to another folder and
    if available then open excel files, like you did before and specify the Range A1:B12 or something.
    Try to do like this…

ThankQ

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.