How to obtain info from email if it contains multiple variables (Outlook)

Hello, I am using StudioX to create a procedure to automate purchased orders from vendors.
In the previous correspondence, someone mentioned to used Regex but I do not know how to apply this. I am not a developer and do not have a programming background but if you could assist me in this process I would greatly appreciate it.

What I would like to do is for RPA to decipher if there is more than 1 confirmation number as shown below.

rsz_01

I have created a workflow for when there is only 1 confirmation number but I am still trying to figure out how to how do it for 2. I see conditions such as “IF” may be useful but in the select a value I do not know what to put it.

Thank you very much for your assistance.
Sincerely.

Hello , currently how are you retrieving single order number? using get text?

Hi @kuro_nagasaka,

First, read the entire document with the PDF Read activity. Get the data with the regex formula according to the appropriate pattern from your output.

You can find support for the regex formula if you show an example of the field you want to read.

Regards,
MY

Dear Muhammed

Good morning, I apologize for the delay in my response.

Since I did not read the Regex procedure on my UiPath Studiox I have installed it from Manage packages. I will look through the link that you sent to me regarding Regex.
Would the Regex be the only way to ensure the text I need from the body of each confirmation email we receive from vendors?

Thank you
Sincerely.

Hi @kuro_nagasaka,

The easy way can be done by splitting regex or text, but you specify the pattern you want and we will try to support regex.

Dear Raval

Good afternoon,

I do apologize for the delay in my response.
Indeed, I am using the Get Text procedure as you have stated in the previous correspondence.

Since it was difficult for me to create a process where RPA will need to determine whether there is more than 1 confirmation link, I have decided to take on a procedure for another vendor where most of the information is on the body of the email.

I am using a filter where RPA will look for emails that contain confirmed@order.dell.com.
then get all information (such as Purchase Order Number, Company Name, Total ) needed to paste onto the excel and once all information on to the forwarding email.

One of the problems that I have is that for “GetText” is that in the process of getting needed information within the body of an email RPA Uipath is failing to get the information that I need.

Another issue is that UiPath keeps pasting the same information rather than each time getting obtaining new purchase order information and forwarding it.

I have a difficult time accomplishing what I am trying to do.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could assist me.

Thank you
Sincerely.

Mr. Yuzak

Good afternoon, thank you very much for your prompt response.
Text (information) that I need from the body of each purchase order email is:

Purchase Order Number: XXX
Total (USD): $ XXX
Customer Name: XXX

I would greatly appreciate it if you could advise me on how to split text.

Again, thank you very much for your time and attention.
Sincerely.