I would like to get data from the ID Card, but sometimes the photo is not normal.
- Some photo has a background
- Some photo already cropped, so it didn’t have a background
- Some photo is scanned using a scanner, there will be a white background.
- Some photo is captured from mobile phone
- Some photo is grayscaled.
Here is example picture
- Anyone can suggest how to normalize the photo before I feed the picture to DU Framework?
- If it doesn’t need to be normalized, what is the best DU extractor for this use case?
I believe ID card is a common use case for OCR and it will help all people that starting learn DU.