How to match two excel column data and copy next column data

Hi All ,
i want to do two times match if that match done then copy next colum values
suppose i have two excels: lets say input.xlsx and then Designation.xlsx
so basically with the help of empid in input.xlsx i need to check Role “Sales Officer SBL”

then copy role from input and cross check that role in
Designation.xlsx if matches then copy result1 data “DesktopUser”.
share you my Excels screen shots

1 Like

Hey @Sayali_Rokade1

Kindly use Join Data Table for this. It has an easy low code configuration wizard as well which will help you perform you acrtion.

Just adding docs link for Ref - https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/join-data-tables

You will need to use Left Join with input table as first dt and the subsequent dt as second.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
#nK

@Nithinkrishna i tried filterdata table there but for two condition it is not proper way.by using join DT how to perform this means we need to work with 3 column empid,role in imput excel and designation in designation xlsx .

1 Like

Hi @Sayali_Rokade1

Have an view on the thread

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

Hey @Sayali_Rokade1

As you can see here… I just added three dummy columns and there is plus button at the end to add more, as many as required.

You can set any number of columns for matching & comparison… So with whichever row it finds a match it will append the subsequent columns to your source datatable automatically…

Just to add some more clarity, please find the below image explaining left join

Hope this helps

Thanks
#nK

I have tried join data table facing problem:
1.i used two join data table in first data table i take id from input and Role from employee that i used output datatable like Result1 stored in Designation.xlsx in another sheet .so i get role in designation even i get userid from emp so i stored all result1 in designation sheet1
2.then i used second data table in that i have compare this with role as input i take Result1 in first DT and second tbl like DesingDT i used that output stored in Result_final
but it is printing nothing . pFA my flow
Sequence.xaml (8.1 KB)