How to make row or column colour in excel

Hi all i have a data table variable DT with some columns in one column there are 2 values yes or no if the cell is No the entire row should be coloured with any colour EX-red and paste in the excel how can i do that please help me

hi @bpt.teja1996 - Could you please check this post…

This will find a word and if found, it changes the background color of that cell…

@prasath17 but some other columns also have yes,no only this particular column column name “match” Having no should change the colour

@bpt.teja1996 …Then simply update the condition…If yes then Green color and If No then Orange…

Please share the sample input and output expected…we will try it…

@prasath17 New Microsoft Excel Worksheet (2).xlsx (8.2 KB)

This was the sample file row where column ‘Match’ value is No should be colured in red or at least the colour the cell where the values is No in the ‘Match’ column

@bpt.teja1996 - In your its easy…but loop through For Each row in Dt==>Row(“Match”) is Yes or No…If yes…use the technique which I used in my xaml to find the Column Address then change the color…

How Can i find the column address @prasath17 please help me it was very urgent and i was new to uipath

@bpt.teja1996 - Please check the workflow which I shared…there is a assign activity which has the Char (65+ …)…this will give the cell address…

@bpt.teja1996 - Here you go…SetRangeColor_ColumnIndex.zip (51.2 KB) .

I just hardcoded the column in the read range and also For G column= I have added Columnidx+6 …just in a hurry…

When i have time, i will adjust it and make it dynamic…

@prasath17 thank you

Hi @bpt.teja1996 - Did it helped? If yes, please mark my post as solution and close this thread, in this way it will help others.