How to loop through table in jar file application and click one by one?

I want to click the “Start” of first row and once I clicked “Done” will get changed to “processing” and once it get completed it will be “Done” again. Upon completion, I want to click the “Start” button of next row. In a case, one process get failed when the process restarts, I want to click from remaining rows. Say, if there’s error in second row. I want the process to start from second row instead going back to the first row again (searching for start button).

@Samraat_Maharjan1

You can use idx property to do this…identify the run button and the by increasing idx of it we can click on multiple

If you want to save the end number then use assets and save the idx number so that when failed you can again start from the same idx

Hope this helps

Cheers

how to use assets. There’s idx value of id (first column). I didn’t get any idx value when I clicked “Start”. Based on the idx value of “id” (of first row) how can I ensure my bot clicks corresponding first “start” button

@Samraat_Maharjan1

You can add idx =‘1’ and remove id…have attributes like tag,aaname and idx so that idx can be used…increase idx number to move to next start button

Use set asset to add index value to asset and get asset to retrieve the aset value

Cheers