How to loop Through Multi

Screenshot (18)

I have a table in which I have a conf_quantity column as you can see above. I need to extract the data of all these input fields at once but data scraping is not helping here. Can anyone suggest something ?

PS. These are all input fields I repeat again.

HI @Ishan_Shelke1

These data are from a webpage or desktop application?

Regards
Sudharsan

web application

Try with Screen Scrapping @Ishan_Shelke1

It’s only letting me select 1 input element when i select the region option it fails to scrape

Are you on modern?

Hi @Ishan_Shelke1 ,

Try Using Find Children Activity.

We should be able to get the elements as list and then get the data out of the elements;.

Let us know after you have tried out this method.

@Ishan_Shelke1

Approach1 : If you are using classic design try with Screen Scarping
Approach 2: Try with Get OCR text
Approach 3: Try with Get text
Approach4: Try with dynamic selector. Get row value of first cell and keep on incrementing from there by passing variable within the selector

Tried Using Find Children Activity Still Didn’t Work

Screenshot (21)

No Classic

Was able to get value using screen scraping but it’s only giving the value of a single textbox. It has a region option option but then it only captures a specific region not the whole column @ushu

@Ishan_Shelke1 Which method did you use in screen scraping (Native, full text or OCR)

Method i used was Full Text

@Ishan_Shelke1 Try with OCR. Follow the below steps

• Open screen scraping and identify the element first
  • Now it opens screen scraping wizard (Below screenshot)

• Now, choose the scraping as OCR and provide other details as shown the above screenshot
  • Now click on region and draw a box on the entire table
  • Finally click refresh and check the results

This Worked. But The Problem is i have a scroll bar in my table there are 105 records in it.

@Ishan_Shelke1 Will the no of records will varies every time

Since It’s a testing data table The records are fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.