How to loop through data

Hi,

Guys I am not sure whether its possible without Re-framework at this stage…I want the bot to loop till the end of data in sheet and update the progress status accordingly…If in some invoice it debug its should not stop instead it should perform the next row run…

Yes, it is absolutely possible @jimmy_jos1,

1. Read the sheet and store in a data table.
  2. Loop through the rows using for each row activity
  3. Place all the process within the for each row and you can use write cell activity to write the status in excel or just copy the entire data table in step 1 to a new data table. then use the new data table and add data row to update the status in the data table

@HareeshMR Not sure…Can you please share an xaml. as I am doing this for the first time…

BCCmail.xaml (7.7 KB)

Please take it as reference and then build your own @jimmy_jos1

Hello @jimmy_jos1

whenever you create a topic, Topic Title should be Meaningful that point out to the problem.
it’s helpful to others that search the same problem on the forum.

it’s just a request :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Thnaks

1 Like

Hey @jimmy_jos1,

you keep posting rookie questions titled “Complex Stuff” to the Advanced section and asking for others to do your work, requesting finished workflow-files.

Why don’t you just start learning some basic RPA skills in the academy? It will probably be best for you and your RPA-projects in the long run.

Cheers, Lukas

Hi @jimmy_jos1

As mentioned above, please be more considerate when creating new topics. Almost all of your questions could have been easily answered with a simple search here:
https://forum.uipath.com/search

Moreover, if you add in:solved after your search term, you will filter the results for topics with posts marked as a solution. These are often actual automation examples that you can reference.

1 Like