Hi, how do i loop a process, each time moving to a new row? e.g. my current process is in row 21, and when I loop it, I want it to do it for row 22. HELP PLS
HI,you can use like that:
You may have this topic useful for some typical issues:
sorry, what do you mean?
Hi @SamanthaGoh ,
Please try to follow the below steps to loop in excel,
- Use ‘Excel Application Scope’ activity.
- Add ‘Read Range’ activity inside the scope.
- Create a DataTable variable and assign it to the output property of Read Range activity.
- Use For Each Row’ activity after the ‘Excel Application Scope’ activity.
- Add ‘Assign’ activity inside the for each loop and create string variables named ‘strEmpName’. Example: Assign should be like this “strEmpName = row.item(0).ToString”.
- You can also check any condition inside for each loop as you want using if condition.
Use following steps
- In ‘Excel Application Scope’ activity add ‘Read Range’ activity
- Assign output to DataTable in Read Range activity.
- Now Use ForEachRow loop to get data row wise.