How to lookup mulitple value and input back to excel

Hi Expert, I need help, i have been search online but unable to find similar solution
I would like to lookup value for example fruit and get the 4 stalls pricing in a source file and the
result will input accordingly to Price stall 1, price stall 2, price stall 3, price stall 4 in the output file. How do i do that? I only know how to use lookup for 1 value, in this case i will need to repeat 4 times lookup in the workflow. I’m not sure if this is correct way of doing thing?

multiplelookup1
multiplelookupsource

Here is the source file and output file to test it out.
mulitplelookupoutput.xlsx (9.4 KB)
mulitplelookupsource.xlsx (8.8 KB)

Hi @Anneng !
Sorry, I don’t understand what is your question.
So you have Apple, Orange, Banana, Durian, Mango, Pineapple, Lychee, and you want to check if the 7 values exist in your excel file ? Or do you want to check if Apple as Fruit has X for price stall 1, Y for price stall 2, Z for price stall 3, W for price stall 4 ?

i have output sheet that have the fruits= apple orange banana and etc in column A but has no value in price stall 1,2,3,4. i would like to lookup value in another source file that has 4 stall pricing and pluck the value back to output file stall 1, stall 2, stall 3, stall 4.
Is there way to do 4 lookup in 1 go? or i have to do 4 lookup individually?