I would like to look for a contract number in an application web based on a list I got from excel.
If I find this number then I check its statu, if the statu is good then I click on the contract number.
- Get a datatable from excel (read range workbook)
- Connect to an application (click and type into)
- Look for a contract number in the browser application (click and type into)
- Look for the same contract number in a table than suggest several results
- Once number contract found, depending on its statu click on the number
If the statu is not the wanted on then you start again.
I have several issues:
- Type into : “the UiElement is no longer valide uipath”, wich is weird since I have the same selector each time I run the robot plus I cannot “repair” it.
- The loop is not continuing; Event though it’s OK or KO, the loop doesn’t go on and check the rest of the contract number.
Thank you all in advance