How to Interrogate a data table in Object repository?

Is there any way we can interrogate a data table in the object repository?

@Prasanth_kolla

May I know what do you mean by interrogate?

cheers

Hi @Prasanth_kolla

Welcome to UiPath community

To integrate a data table in object repository in UiPath, you can use the insert datatable activity .

Use Add DataRow activity depending on your needs. You must make sure all columns and datatypes are matched between the data table and the database.

Check out the document

Regards
Gokul

I am trying to do a POC in ACME application where I am supposed to interrogate a datatable and should continue the same till the end I know the process of using data scraping but if I want to perform the same action over here in the Object repository I want some process

I hope this won’t work if the data table is dynamic right?

@Prasanth_kolla

If you mean to go through each row in datatable then use for each rwo in datatable activity for the same

cheers

I think you are not getting my question I want the data table from a web page using Object Repository, but I am not sure how to create a descriptor for the same you can refer to the screenshot which I have provided it’s ACME Web Application, I have to continue the same with all 10 pages

@Prasanth_kolla

Okay so basically you want a descriptor for table directly…Then try indicating full table…or use ui explorer and find the tag containign table then you will have full descriptor for table alone

cheers