How to Integrate SSIS Package into UiPath

Hi Guys can any one explain me how to Integrate SSIS Package into UiPath.

1 Like

Hi
i am not sure that you can call a SSIS package out here in uipath, but you can process in SSIS can be done here, especially for data loading, comparing, inserting to database etc…

Cheers…!

1 Like

Thank you for reply @ Palaniyappan. can you please explain me how we can achive “but you can process in SSIS can be done here, especially for data loading, comparing, inserting to database etc…”

1 Like

@ryava_santhoshi
Fine For data loading to another excel and comparing the data we have activities here in uipath like
Excel application scope, read range to get the datatable from the excel, filter datatable, merge datatable, join datatable, lookup datatable, and many more

To upload to database we have activities from package Uipath.Database.Activities with activities like execute query, insert query that can execute any sql queries and get the output value in datatable format while insert query is used to insert the available datatable to the database tables

Like wise it can be done here in uipath…hope this would help you

Cheers

1 Like

Cheers

Keep going…

1 Like

wt is thread in this…i didnot understand

1 Like

Ahh i meant this topic,:slight_smile: @ryava_santhoshi

Cheers

1 Like

hey its ok @ Palaniyappan. Thank you so much for the quick answer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.