How to install multi uipath studio instance on same machine

Hi everyone,

Now I want to install multi uipath studio instance on same machine, but I can not find out the way.
Please help me if you have any solution to do that.

Thanks and best Regards,
Hoang Anh.

Hello!

Ok. I think that is not possible. Why are you trying to do this? Maybe with your Use Case we can found a better solution.

Regards,

Hi @Lucas.Pimenta,

Thank you for your reply.
I want to install multi uipath studio instance on a same machine because my team currently remote to a server on asure to work with uipath studio. When multi user run uipath studio at the same time, It causes conflicts between users. And lead to a error is “Invalid UI node” when using uipath studio to select a UI element on chrome web page. If there is only one user remote to the server, that issue never happen. So I want to install multi instance of uipath studio to solve that issue.
Please correct me if I misunderstand something.

Thanks and best Regards,
Hoang Anh.

Hi @anhth15,

Any solution to the problem , as to how mutiple users on server machine can access and work on uipath studio at the same time?
Any leads will help us.

Hi @anhth15 @rinki
We run multiple Studio instances for developers on the same machine as well without problems.
Run Studio as a V-app and anybody can use it without problems.

Do the users log in on the same account or do they all log in under the same remote account?

The issue you run into with the “Invalid UI node” error is not known to me. Seems to be a weird error to get when developing on the same environment. And to be honest, im not sure if its an issue with running the same studio at once. But i guess a pro can answer this.

Good luck!