How to insert row into Excel (& shift formatting downwards)

I’ve tried the method specified here Add a new row and insert data from a other Excel- data table but it seems like add row will not create the same effect as manual insert row does.

eg.
Original:

Insert row manually at row 2

Add datarow via invoke method

is there any way I can keep the highlight at value = 2?

@inyourgravity Use Inser/Delete Rows activity for adding the Row

It will add the row and will not change the highlighted part. Refer this
Main.xaml (6.4 KB)

i could not find insert/delete rows in my activities though

what’s your uipath version?

Hi Rashmi
I tried to run your flow but system prompt error as shown
[ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] System.ServiceModel.ActionNotSupportedException: The message with Action ‘Bing’ cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

Any idea what was the problem?
Thanks

I figured out later that it may be due to excel activities package version issues.
But is there any other way apart from using this activity? I’m hesitant to update as our production machine is using an older version and if i did deploy this new process with a newer excel package, i will have to update the production machine’s package as well.
but we have had incompatability issues previously.