How to insert multiple rows in a table in a web form?

uiautomation

Hi All,
I am trying to automate a process where I insert data in a web platform. During said process I need to add multiple rows in a web table. Note that not all of its fields are text fields. In a single row, I may have a mix of text and drop-down fields. I have used web recording to add the first row and then used the recording again in a loop to add the other rows. This is where I get the following error :

Main has thrown an exception

Message: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

Source: Retry scope

Exception Type: ElementOperationException

UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.Set(String bstrAttr, Object vValue)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.Set(String attribute, Object value)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Can anyone help?

This link might help

Oau, you’re using Retry Scope!?

Useful link, thanks! But I cannot configure the MSDTC as it describes…In the MSDTC tab I don’t have the option for the transaction configuration. I am using windows 7 enterprise edition and I have the .NET Framework 4.6.1 installed.

“Oau”??
Yes, shouldn’t I??? In previous steps in my workflow it was needed because sometimes it threw an exception and sometimes it did not…

Changed the settings, still the same error…