We can easily integrate 5 Star ratings input into the App with the help of UiPath Apps.
- Open the UiPath Apps and create a new one.
Add 10 star icons to your app, alternating between Star and Star Border icons.
3. Create a new app variable called StarRating.
4. Add the following in the Hidden property of each Star icon: =StarRating<[Number], where [number] represents the position of the icon. For example, the first Star icon should be =StarRating<1 , while the second should be =StarRating<2
5. Add the following in the Hidden property of each Star Border icon: =StarRating≥[number], where [number] represents the position of the icon. For example, the first Star Border icon should be =StarRating≥1, while the second should be =StarRating≥2
6. Configure the Clicked On event for all star icons. Add a Set Values values rule and configure it as follows:
- Add the StarRating app variable in the Items to Set field.
- Add =[number] in the Value field, where [number] depends on which icon you are configuring. The first pair of icons (Star and Star Border) will have =1 , while the next pair will have =2 , and so on.
7. Add a label control next to the last star and rename it to Rating.
8. Add the following in the Text property of the label control: =“Rating:” & StarRating
- Let’s run the app now to see the results.
I hope you enjoyed the article!