How to identify range of number in webpage screen

Hi All,

I have a web page search results i will get range of numbers if i range of numbers i need to click on edit link.This is dynamic how to identify the element.Can some one help me.

Regards,
Hima

1 Like

Hi Hima,

First of all use “Get text activity” of that part “[Page 1 of 1]” and split it with space and select the substring. for example pageGetText=[Page 1 of 1]
pageGetText=Split(“pageGetText”, " ")(2)

It will give you the max page count.

Hope it will works

Hi,

I want to identify Telephone numbers not page count Sorry that i did not highlighted in screen shot.

Regards,
Hima

I didn’t get your question. you want to select only phone number? If yes then also checked the property then i have highlighted in the screenshot.

If it appears in multiple rows then you have to do data-scrapping to extract that row…

If there is simple selector issue then share the screenshot of uipath explorer i will make it or you can contact me on skype i will create a selector for u. ghazanfer.ali75

Hi,
I have a web page in search i will enter telephone number in search results some time i will get range of numbers as +1+7207287285-+1-7207287286 if i get range of number i need to select edit link.

I don’t have skype id. Please help.

Regards,
Hima

Yeah then simple first of all you use “get text activity” on that part (+1+7207287285-+1-7207287286 ) then
apply check in if condition like if(getText.toString.contains(“-”)) then click on edit button.

cuz you have noticed that in case of multiple phone numbers they are separated with “-”

Hi,

in search results i will get single Telephone number also. that case i will get hype in single telephone number as well then how to identify i need to select edit link only if i get range of Telephone numbers

share the screenshot when single phone is displayed

yeah you can change the if condition to if(getText.contains(“- +”)) then click on edit button

this will work try this in your code

Thanks Its working fine

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.