How to hold the screen that disappears whole indicating in uipath studio

Hi team,

I am trying to indicate the element which I get after entering the value in searchbox .but it got disappeared and also I tried using F2 button but still that window is getting disappeared.can u please help me in solving this issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
Bhagyashree

@Bhagyashree_S

Did you try using recording?

Cheers

hi @Bhagyashree_S

Welcome Back!

So there’s an option while making the selection of using hoverable element selection that could be used by pressing the F6 key.

Using that you should be able to make the selection.
A combination of f6 and then f2 should be able to get you the desired selection.

Thanks

Happy Automation! :smiley:

Hi ,

I tried using click activity and after that I clicked on f6 n then clicking on indicate element inside window.but it’s getting disappeared.

If i use recording it’s not showing the value which I am searching in search box

@Bhagyashree_S

Can you please show a screenshot

If its like a drop down…try with right click or inspect the element and keep it open

Cheers

No it’s no the drop-down button.its just a search box where we search for some application n need to click on that app name…but clicking on app is not happening it’s disappreaing

@Bhagyashree_S

I understand its not a dropdown…its more like a dropdown…but cna you sahre a screenshot…did you try right click once it appears

or would keystrokes work?

cheers

Yes even if i use keystroke i am unable to indicate that perticular page …it goes

Hi, can u please help me in solving this issue…I can’t send u the screenshot as it is confidential.

Hi @Anil_G

Can u please help me solving this issue …i can’t send u the screenshot as well bcoz it’s confidential

Hi @Bhagyashree_S

Is it a web page?

No, it’s desktop application