How to handle when password expires in SQL Server
- Open IIS and select Application Pools. Then select UiPath Orchestrator and check what Identity is being used. If a service account (other than ApplicationPoolIdentity) is being used, then click Advanced Settings. Click Identity and re-enter the correct credentials
2. Reset IIS and browse the website
3. If the issue still persists, then try logging into the database using a different account
4. Under Security → Logins find the account that is being used with Orchestrator. Right-click and select Properties
- Change the password for the account and un-check Enforce password policy. Then click OK. Make sure the database team is aware of this. It’s better to involve the DBA team if there are concerns over this.
6. If ApplicationPoolIdentity is being used as the Identity, then open Connection Strings of the website (This step is not applicable for 2020.10.x versions):
7. Double-click on Default connection string and click Set button to re-enter the database credentials. Enter the password that was set in the database in step #3 (This step is not applicable for 2020.10.x versions).
8. Reset IIS and browse the website