How to handle Next-5 pagination?

Hello all,

I’m doing web automation and I’m stuck with pagination where the website has a button called “Next5” where the website jumps to next-5 pages/results and I found it very tricky to handle.

Let me explain in detail:

1. I’m on the web page where the website has 18 pages.
  2. Now, on page 1, there are 5 pages. means, we can click on 1,2,3,4,5.
  3. Now, if we click on Next-5, then it’ll give us 5 pages. which is, 6,7,8,9,10.
  4. Now, I want to scrap all the data from each page.
    See this link of pagination to better understand the problem.
    https://postimg.cc/kBN80hdH
    Can anyone please help me?

Pagination can be a challenging task to automate in UiPath, especially if the website uses unconventional navigation controls like a “Next5” button. Here are some approaches you can try to handle pagination in UiPath:

1. Use a loop to click the “Next5” button multiple times: You can use a loop, such as a “Do While” or “For Each” loop, to repeatedly click the “Next5” button until you reach the end of the pagination. Inside the loop, you can use an “If” condition to check for the presence of the “Next5” button and exit the loop when the button is no longer present.
  2. Use the “Click Image” activity to click the “Next5” button: If the “Next5” button is an image, you can use the “Click Image” activity to click it. This activity allows you to specify the image file or image element to click, which can be useful if the button is not a standard HTML element.
  3. Use the “Click OCR Text” activity to click the “Next5” button: If the “Next5” button is a text element, you can use the “Click OCR Text” activity to click it. This activity allows you to specify the text of the element to click, which can be useful if the button is not a standard HTML element.
  4. Use the “Click Element” activity to click the “Next5” button: If the “Next5” button is a standard HTML element, you can use the “Click Element” activity to click it. This activity allows you to specify the element to click using its attributes, such as its class or ID

Overall, the approach you choose will depend on the specific characteristics of the “Next5” button and the web page it appears on. It may be necessary to experiment with different approaches or combine multiple approaches in order to successfully automate pagination on the website.

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the time. But, the real question is how can I scrap data of the result?
The click on the button is not a problem.

Let me explain in detail:

1. I’m on the web page where the website has 18 pages.
  2. Now, on page 1, there are 5 pages. means, we can click on 1,2,3,4,5.
  3. Now, if we click on Next-5, then it’ll give us 5 pages. which is, 6,7,8,9,10.
  4. Now, I want to scrap all the data from each page.
    See this link of pagination to better understand the problem.
    https://postimg.cc/kBN80hdH