How to handle 404 routes error while downloading monthly reports in performer process of uipath level3 assignment2

@SUPRIYA123 can you put the full description of error 404, If the IE is using any proxy also it will give some errors.

This is the error. When there is something to download and the robot selects “save as”, it throws the pictured error.

Has anyone resolved the 404 issue?

I also faced this 404 error, but by reset the test data (have to wait until notification pop-up message shown, and click ok). Then, everything resolved.

Has anyone else tried all of these and still not able to download the reports? I left this assignment alone for quite some time after the 404 problem would not resolve. I resumed it today after almost two months and after debugging my workflow a couple times where it successfully downloaded some reports, it began throwing the 404 routes error again. I did the test data reset at least 4 times and reboot my machine, changed browsers and still no luck.

Pls help, I’d like to finish this before my 100th birthday :confused:

Does anyone solved this problem?

The issue should be solved now :slight_smile: Please report back if it isn’t.

1 Like

after resetting data & downloading reports,i am not getting 404 routes error.

1 Like

Hi I still got the error today. The save pop up appears fine when running in the CreateYearlyReport workflow, but not when running in the main. The pop up becomes opening the webpage and gives the 404 error. Resetting the test data has not worked for me.

try resetting the test data ,it worked for me & raise ticket to them in uipath site. They will resolve within 4to5 days.

Thanks for your reply but resetting the test data hasn’t worked for me. Where can I raise a ticket?

from this url ,u can raise your concern.

They will get back to you within 4 to 5 days.Mention to solve ASAP

1 Like

Please help am also facing the same issue now :frowning:

Also getting the same issue, i’d say we will just need to wait for it to be resolved :+1:

since when r u facing this issue?

I Hope you’re right. I’m having the same problem!! :anguished:

Just today, in the last couple of hours.

1 Like

Ya same, For me as well. Till today morning it was working fine.

When i click Generate report in acme-uipath website it throws me an error stating 404 [Routes].-20190515

When i click Generate report in acme-uipath website it throws me an error stating 404 [Routes].