How to go through notepad and send email to every customer without creating spam

Hey!

I have following lookking notepad file and I want send 2 emails out of it without creating spam email to the 2nd email address. My idea is go through for each row from the datatable I created and separate columns from “;” mark and then send smtp email with information I got from the notepad

I want to send “example eric” to “eric.example@gmail.com” and “matt mattson erika mattson” to “matt.mattson@gmail.com” rather than creating 3 emails which have information separated because email information is same for 2 lower situations. How I can filter this information so I dont send 3 emails?

1 Like

Hi @Darba,

you can use Matches activity to extract Email Address from the above string, To extract mail address you can make use of this pattern ([a-zA-Z0-9._%-]+@[a-zA-Z0-9.-]+.[a-zA-Z]{2,6}) and get output like outMailId

now use this syntax to send mail to everyone at once, String.Join(“;”,outMailId)

1 Like

Do I still create datatable out of it and go thougth each row with “for each row activity”? I use" read txt file" to read it?

1 Like

you can just use read text activity and get the output like strOut and pass the same for matches input Activity

like this

Cheers

1 Like