How to go next page if no next page link

This is my first post and query problem is very simple but I am yet to find solution. Pardon me if it has been asked and solved earlier.

Query:- I have a page with table having multiple pages now issue is it doesnot have link of NEXT page

pagination look likes:-

issue is I cannot scrap it page wise.

can someone tell me how to go about it?

thanks for help

1 Like

that looks like a html table on the page.
If that is so, you could use the following selector possibly:

<html title='your title'/>
<webctrl tag='table' id='some unique identifier to the table'/>
<webctrl tag='td' idx='" & intPageNumber & "'/>

where intPageNumber could have values from 1 through 10 and further.

This is just a hint for you to develop dynamic selectors. you’ll probably have to study the application before building a similar one that fits your need.

Please message me if you need more help and share the page source.

2 Likes

Thank you for reply on my query I see you have good amount of exposure on tool would you like to work on freelance basis contact me +91-9867711779 or pushpak16@gmail.com

But here we dont know how many times we need to run that loop to increment “intPageNumber” variable…

So if max page num is available on same page we can scrap that number and can run that loop for that many times if not available ,we need to scrap for each and every 10 pages then we need to run the loop…

Mentioning, since it may be useful to go ahead…::slight_smile:

If you are looking to hire a professional automation engineer, you could post a description of what you want to do in the Jobs section of the forum. Good luck!

https://forum.uipath.com/c/uipath-jobs

1 Like

thanks for tip shared my project

If anyone ever comes to this page again, I thought I would give my solution.

I ran a “Do- While” loop that extracts the data to a datatable, then inside of a try-catch I had it click the next page number (using an int that started with 2 and incremented at the end of each loop). The catch part of this “try-catch” was a Boolean that stopped the Do-While.

A tip I learned is that you don’t need to merge datatables or anything, you can simply extract to the same data table over and over and it will simply add to the datatable. This is assuming that each page has the same structure.

how you are able to get the value, for the number of page numbers. In my case, the page numbers aren’t fixed.

Hey Akhi, Hope you are well. I am facing exactly the same problem. I tried using web scrapping but it is just staying on the same page and isn’t extracting data from next pages. Can you please look into it and suggest me appropriate solution. I am attaching the link for the website, from i want to extract data.
https://www.tradingpost.com.au/search-results/?cat=Automotive%2FMotorbikes%2FMotorbikes-For-Sale&Make=&Model=&q=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&state=All+States&page=1

Many tanks in advance
Regards
Adnan

Hey mate,

Can you please share your solution if possible. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

hey, did you got a solution? do you mind sharing here please?

can you help me with it??

all #Master and #Experts

Help on this topic…so many people stuck on it…what if we dont know total number of pages but still want to extract the info from web table

If no next page button is available, the only solution is to scrap each page manually and then create a logic to move to other pages.

This could be achieved with a For Each activity and a Click activity that has a dynamic selector. You can then use Data Scraping inside the For Each activity to scrap each page and then use a Click activity with a dynamic selector at the end to move to the other page.

You can join the data tables after each iteration to combine your results :slight_smile:

Would you please share a sample to us?