How to get the mail from exchange share folder

Hi, guys,
Now I want to get the mail from outlook,like Inbox\subInbox .But the folder is a share folder setted with exchange server.I used the activity [get outlook mail message],but it does not work.Can Anyone knows how to do that?

Did you try this

vvaidya Thanks for your advice ,Normally it works well,but the mail folder is not like “Robot.One@email.com\Inbox\Subfolder” but likes “Some one\Inbox\Subfolder”.I think it is the problem of the account profile.

Hi I am also encountering problems with the shared account…

does that mean the following: if my primary account is ajla.kasic@something.com
and my shared account is: sharedaccount@something.com → then I have to put into Account (from Input) the following: “sharedaccount@something.com\Inbox\Inbox”?
Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I’m actually working on the same issue trying to resolve without any luck so far.

Thanks

1 Like

Did anyone find a solution for that?

Hi,
Is this something someone at UiPath is currently looking into?
I hope you are able to correct this soon! And please let us know right away.

Best regards,
Nils

Same issue! Out of the blue, it couldn’t read the sub-folder of my email account only.
It was working before but 2 days ago it didn’t work anymore… Anyone knows how to resolve this?

Hi @lavint

Have you updated the Mail package by any chance? You could try downgrading it in this case to see if it is causing the issue.

Could you also provide:

• your Studio version
  • screenshot of your activity properties together with the version of the Mail package

Hi,
any solution ?

Thanks.

1 Like

Can someone find any solution?

Please try the latest beta package of the Uipath.Mail activity package. There were some improvements added in it :slight_smile:

Hello, how can I get the beta version? It does not show up when I select the option “include prerelease” in the manage packages window. Thanks!

Hi @jbalke

Do you have the beta activity feed added?
The instruction how to do it is in our Forum FAQ section :slight_smile:

Yes use Get Outlook Mail Message activity.
Use following parameters:

1. Account → Name of the mailbox under which you see Inbox and other subfolders.
  2. MailFolder → Folder inside mailbox
    a. For inbox subfolder → “Inbox\ZZZ”
    b. For Inbox → “Inbox”
    c. For any other folder inside same mail box but outside inbox—> “KKK”

Hello @tanmaybagla,

Could you please elaborate more with your answer from point c with “KKK”. What do you actually mean with that?
I am having an issue accesing emails from a sharedfolder now, thank you in advance.