How to get the End Transaction time and Machine\Robot name of a Queue Item in UiPath Studio

Hi I am using Queue in my process. I can see details like Status, Exception Type, End Processing time and Robot name for each Queue item in Orchestrator Queue as shown below.

Now if I want to access these information for each Queue Item in UiPath Studio, I am able to get info. about STart Processing time, Status, Exception Type etc except End Processing time and Robot name

Can anyone please tell me how to get End Processing time and Robot name property from Queue Item in UiPath Studio.

2 Likes

Did you find a way to access the end transaction time? I would like to access the same information.

@vikasrawat911 , If you have got any solution for this kindly share here.

Hi

Has anyone found a solution for this?

you can use Orchestrator Web Service activity

you can use Orchestrator Web Service activity.

Hi

Thanks for your response

Does that allow you end time and robot name? I’ve used get queue item and it gives start time, status etc but not the end time or robot

Thanks

vikasrawat911

Robot Master

August 4

Visit Topic or reply to this email
to respond.

In Reply To

rwoodburn

July 31
Hi Has anyone found a solution for this?

Visit
Topic
or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails,
click here

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This communication is from Deloitte LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675. Its registered office is 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom. Deloitte LLP
is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE
LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.co.uk/about
to learn more about our global network of member firms.For details of our professional regulation please see

Regulators

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify
it.security.uk@deloitte.co.uk and destroy this message immediately. Email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free from
error or viruses. All emails sent to or from a @deloitte.co.uk email account are securely archived and stored by an external supplier within the European Union.

You can understand more about how we collect and use (process) your personal information in our

Privacy Notice

Deloitte LLP does not accept any liability for use of or reliance on the contents of this email by any person save by the intended recipient(s) to the extent agreed in a Deloitte LLP engagement contract.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this email which have not been delivered by way of the business of Deloitte LLP are neither given nor endorsed by it.

@rwoodburn @BharathiB

I don’t know if you still need a means to retrieve Orchestrator Items based on the name of the currently running Robot, but you can use my workaround.

Use my “Get Item” workflow (passing it the argument for QueueName - BotName is optional in case you want to set the current item being processed to a bot name other than the current running bot).

Get Item.xaml (8.7 KB)
You will need to make sure you have the ‘Newtonsoft.Json’ namespace imported

This workflow essentially sets the “Progress” key for the Item to the name of the Robot. “Progress” key is not the same as “Status” key. “Progress” key is set to ‘null’ by default. Once the item is retrieved, the “Status” is set to “In Progress”.

You can then use something like below to find all the items in a Queue that are currently being processed by the current running bot.

‘ForEach’ item ‘in’ queItems.Where(Function(value) value.Progress = strBotName).ToArray()

@vikasrawat911 : How to get the Start Time? Are you also able to get End Time and Robot name?

Yes.

@vikasrawat911 I am using Orchestrator Web activity. Can you tell me how to pull the details?