How to get the checkbox value

Hi, I want the checkbox value but this checkbox is Image type.

How can I get the value?? Any activity or way to get the value of the checkboxes.

It’s okay if give the value in Yes and No

@HareeshMR @Palaniyappan @Lahiru.Fernando

2 Likes

May I know what value you would like to fetch from here buddy
@balkishan

1 Like

There is no value bro.
If you see in the pic. Like I have to mention if the Member is Eligible. So here if you see there is a checkbox whether member is eligible for this service or not.
So I have to read the checkbox value like if check then Yes If not check then No.

But I have see both the selectors with Checked & Unchecked both are same and this is a image only.

Anyway to do this.

@balkishan

Can you indicate both checked and unchecked elements with UI Explorer on Studio and check “Property Explorer”. You should find an attribute for checked status.

After that you can use “Get Attribute” activity for that attribute.

Cheers!

2 Likes

@balkishan
if the checkbox is an image then analyze in the uiexplorer it more in detail. the element’s class or e.g. the image source can give a hint on its checked/unchecked status (we had this the same in multiple scenarios).

with get Attribute the value can be retrieved (Attribute name e.g. src, class…)

1 Like

Fine kindly share the selector for first green tick and second green tick
If we are able to find the index value getting increment we can replace that with a variable and use FIND ELEMENT activity inside the ANCHOR BASE activity in the left side and use GET TEXT Activity to get the value we want

Cheers @balkishan

Hi, In my case we can’t click and it’s not a button also. It’s just a Image.
we can’t manually clicked this.

1 Like

Were we able to select that as a element
@balkishan

1 Like

Can you send UI Explorer, Property Explorer of these images? Maybe they uploaded the images with different names and you can catch it from there?
There should be some identifier in the source code.

1 Like

@balkishan
The requests from @sarikayaebru is right approach to Go further with the Analysis. WE should have a Look on this and Focus on SRC Attribute and/or class Attribute. Good to know that you are dealing with a web application

1 Like

Hi, Please see This is Green Checkbox property.

1. Here is unchecked box property.

@balkishan
Have a Look on the SRC property the Info Check or nocheck Let you know the checked status

Aß mentioned above with get Attribute Activity and retrieving the SRC Attribute you can use this Info in e.g. within an If Activity for evaluations

Also with some rework the table has a Chance to get Data scrapped including the SRC Info. For this have a Look Here

1 Like

@balkishan

You can see the “src” attribute gives you check and nocheck information.

In Get Attribute activity, write “src” to the attribute name and assign an output variable.

outputVariable.Split("/"C).Last()

will give you check.gif / uncheck.gif

you can remove the “.gif” part by adding “.Replace(”.gif",“”)" at the end of the code.

Cheers!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.