How to get text while looping through listing of an e-commerce website

Dear members,

I’m trying to loop thorugh listings of a product on an e-commerce page. The bot also clicks on each page and tries to get available offers from each page. When I used the “Get text” property, the bot is capturing the same text for each page, which is the first page(Static). How can I make sure that the bot captures the text specific to each page so that the “Available offers” are relevant to each listin. I was unable to identify an attribute that is dynamic and unique in this instance. Please suggest. I’ve pasted the Ui Explorer screenshot below for your reference.

Thanks in advance.

@SR29

For getting text using the GetText, you need to enable the InnerText tag and also put * on to that

Else use Data Scraping which can easily extracts the data

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Thank you, Srinivas. I wanted to customize my data scraping before I try the wizard. I’ll try the solution you suggested and get back to this thread.

Even though the thread is a year old, the information I’m about to share might still be helpful. To ensure bot captures the relevant text for each page, you need to find a dynamic and unique attribute to identify the text. One approach is to use the UI Explorer tool. which can assist you in finding the right attribute