How to Get text from excel file do the process of copy files to another folder and write the output in excel

Hello All,

I have a process where i have a 10000 folder in a main directory and there i have to copy only 3 *.pdf files from every folder whose folder names are maintained in a Excel from where i have to read the directory name and search the folder order wise as per excel row data and copy the files to another subfolder of same name in another main folder and store the output log in excel of all the 3 files copied with name and the sub folder directory name created in main folder 2 to find if any files is missing in folder or any sub folder is missing as per excel records.

please find my below file where i have created the sample file for copying the folder from main folder 1 to main folder 2. i need to some thing like i dont want to blindly copy all the folder data to another folder. i have to just copy some of the folder whose names are mentioned in excel file. please help.
CPA_DATA_COPY_final.xaml (11.8 KB)

Hi @vijaykumar_lod

based on the path exists within subfolder you can check it based on boolean

Thanks
Ashwin S

not getting.

Hi @vijaykumar_lod

Use Path exists activity and then pass the subfolder variable and check whether it exists or not by using if condition

Thanks
Ashwin S

CAN you please help with some sample example

Please any one help