How to get started with UiPath Go!

Deleted the feed and generated it again, worked :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone,

How to create a component for UiPath Go! ???

Hi @sams

This guide should give you a good start on how to create a custom activity.

Uploading it to Go! is a step after that and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to find enough information in its FAQ :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

hi ,
i have created component in uipath go, but i have not uploaded my .nupkg,
should i waiting this status before i can upload my .nupkg, ? and how long usually i need to wait until i can upload my package ?

Hi @BillySatrio

Feel free to reach out to our Go! team support for direct assistance :slight_smile:

@ovi @badita
Now,I canā€™t update my profile on UiPath goļ¼ļ¼
Because there was an errorļ¼
Like this

I think it may be the error caused by the inability to input information in this textare
Hereā†“

Hi @RaymondJu,

Take a look ths. It will help you.

https://go.uipath.com/help/frequently-asked-questions/uipath-go-studio-integration

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi @RaymondJu,

Is this still an issue for you?

Best,
Razvan

Hi @ovi

I want to create company profiles in UiPath Go Market Place. Using Company dedicated email id, I m getting the below screen. I wondering what I need to give or how I get into the Company profile page. Guide me, please.

Regards,
Srenivasan Kannan

1 Like

Hey @SrenivasanKanna. Thanks for raising this. Can you pls detail the steps taken mentioning also the starting point URL from which youā€™ve initiated the sign-up process?
This screens points to Automation Cloud and none of the UiPath Marketplace sign-up flows leads to this screen.
Looking forward to your reply.
Alin

1 Like

Hi @AlinCopoiu! @loginerror @balupad14

Thank you for your quick response.

Recently my company asking me to create a company profile in uipath. We have a dedicated email account to sign up.

The reason for creating a company account wishes to publish custom activity, workflows, and ideas.

Sample Email Looks likeā€¦
Ex. rpaadmin@xxxx.com

Here is the step which I am followingā€¦

Step 1 : Accessing the below link

Step 2 : Cliking on Log in / sign up button

Step 3 :
The next screen will be

*** Clicking - Continue with Microsoft

Step 4 : I will get the below screen

After providing the email address and password. itā€™s taking to the below screen

It;s asking " Enter justification for requesting this app" message

I am not sure ā€¦ what I need to give or please guide me to create a company profile in Uipath Market place.

Regards,
Srenivasan kannan

Hey @SrenivasanKanna Thanks much for sharing the details. From what youā€™ve shared I can only think on the following scenario:

1. I see that the e-mail address used for setting up the account is a generic one
  2. The approval screen is triggered by the Automation Cloud platform which makes me think that there is already an UiPath cloud account created with the same e mail address
    Therefore, pls try to enter in the justification field any reason eg. For business purposes and click request approval. That should trigger an e-mail notification towards the generic mailbox account where you can approve it, allowing you to continue the sign up process.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks!
Alin

1 Like

Thank you for your support! Itā€™s got resolved.

Hi. iā€™m going through an online course now. Is uipath go still a thing? i cant reach it.

Hi @Mythras

Yes, itā€™s now available at marketplace.uipath.com

1 Like