How to get exact name of activity where the process is failing, when using Exception.source ?
- If a workflow in invoked, and an activity in that workflow has an exception. Also, if the error is caught at the same level as the invoke(put try catch over invoke workflow and catch the exception there) then Exception.source gives the exact name of the activity.
- To get the exact name, use "Log Message" activity.
- Create the Main level variable (Ex. ActivityTracker), update this variable where application level interactions are being performed.
- Update this variable before the activity
- This approach can be used either as practice to the whole process