How to get client id,client name and client country from the client security hash assignment

Hi Amit_Malik,
you have to fetch the text out of the whole box (all key/values in one string). after that you can split the key/values by new line and colon.
System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Split(input.ToString,Environment.NewLine + "|:")

You can think about to use either the quick&dirty version and use e.g. idx=1 for the value of the client’s-id or load the key/values into a dictionary to be sure the client-id/name/client-country has always the same ordering and no field will be added in future.

You can try @mwerner inputs (or),You can try with this: the whole text value is generic value.Convert it to string and you can use indexof,substring to extract clientid,name,country @Amit_Malik

Thanks,
Sreekanth.k

Thanks mwerner .i am getting this value using screen scraping .Could you please help me to extract all the needed information from this data .Here is my screenshot

Thanks sreekanth .i am getting this value using screen scraping .Could you please help me to extract all the needed information from this data .Here is my screenshot

Use Get text activity @Amit_Malik,Then convert it to string.Then use
resultid=txt.Indexof(“ClientName”)-txt.indexof(“ClientID”)
Id=txt.Substring(txt.indexof(“ClientID”)+10,resultid-10).Trim.tostring
Id is the extracted ClientId.You can extract name and country in the same way

i am getting this

Now,could you please help me in extracting the needed information.from this string.:slight_smile:

@Amit_Malik

i am getting this error now

txt is the variable which you extracted using gettext,so did you pass the same variable

yes,i passed the same variable that i got from gettext activity

Can you share screenshot of your workflow

here it is.acmetest.xaml (6.7 KB)

id@Amit try to assign to variables and then perform substring on thiss variable

it is still not working:(

Hi Sreekanth,

Can you please explain me , how you made these statements, so that I can do it myself for Client Name and Country.

With Regards,
V.Prabhu

Thanks Sreekanth,

For Posting an example, I have found it myself for Name and Country.

out_clientname=temp.Substring(temp.IndexOf(“Client Name”)+12,tempid-12).Trim.ToString

out_country=temp.Substring(temp.IndexOf(“Client Country”)+15,tempid-15).Trim.ToString

With Regards,
V.Prabhu

Hi Prabu, could you please specify that what is “tempid”? Thx!

Hi ilemon,

For performing String Manipulation, I have created a temporary int32 variable “tempid” and “temp” is the output of the GetText Activity.And assign it like below:

tempid=temp.IndexOf(“Client Name”)-temp.IndexOf(“Client ID”)

With Regards,
VP

Thank you Prabu!~