How to get BOT Status for various process from orachestra

Hi All,

IS there way to generate report which list down various process status by bots from orchestra. If yes let me know how to generate the same

Regards
Sasi

@Sasikumar_Kothandam

Can you please explain more regarding the process state.

if you want check whether the process got completed or still in progress or not started then you can try below mentioned steps.

1. Use Get Queue Items Activity
  2. Get the total number of Queue items which are in new status
  3. Now you check the number with total number of Queue Items you loaded
  4. If it is equal then process not yet started
  5. If it’s less then process already got started and status is In Progress.
    6.Now get the total number of Queue Items which have the status In Progress.
  6. If the queue item count with status new and Inprogress is 0 then the process got completed.

Regards,
Mahesh

@Sasikumar_Kothandam

Please check below thread and may be it will help you.

To check Robot's availability

Hi Mahesh, What i looking for Bots connected to Orchestra or process scheduled from orchestra. Their Current status (pending, inprogress, completed, faulted) , frequency , etc Along with License details that i can retrieve runtime bot or developer bot, etc. Please help me with this. Appreciate your help on this.

Regards
Sasi

Hi lakshman, What i looking for Bots connected to Orchestra or process scheduled from orchestra. Their Current status (pending, inprogress, completed, faulted) , frequency , etc Along with License details that i can retrieve runtime bot or developer bot, etc. Please help me with this. Appreciate your help on this.

Regards
Sasi