How to get a Uipath forum Master Robot badge

Hy, what do I have to do to get the Mater Ribit badge in Uipath Forum

I have found older posts in the forum asking to register in some groups, but I am unable to do so, the links are not working

Thanks

I’d also like to know. I’ve completed the training in academy and I’ve tried logging calls with support but I keep getting redirected all over the show.

@William_Blech_Sister

I guess UiPath Academy working on it. If you are using same email id in Academy and Community forum then badge will be automatically reflected in Forum.

Hy @lakshman,

Thanks for the quick reply

I am using the same email as in Uipath Academy, I would be thankful if you can help me with this badge.
I have the Uipath Certification and the basic trainings (fundamental, orchestrator and level 3)

Regards

Hy @lakshman,

Could you tell me how long will it take for me to get the badges, I still cannot find them on my profile?
I want all I am entitle of :slight_smile:
Thank you for your help

Regards

@badita

Could you please help @William_Blech_Sister to get that badges ?

1 Like

Hey @badita and @lakshman

Once this is resolved for William, please may you assist me too. I am using the same email on both platforms

Hy @lakshman and @badita,

Do you have any updates to me?
Are you in need of more info from me?

Thanks

Hy @lakshman and @badita,

Do you have any updates to me?
Are you in need of more info from me?
Please I need your help!

Thanks in advance

@loginerror @Pablito

Do you have any idea on this ?

1 Like

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

For now, the Academy groups on the Forum do not accept new memberships. We are actively working with our Academy team on bringing it back.

In fact, thanks to our UiPath SSO accounts across all our websites, you will not have to manually request to join any groups. Your Academy progress will be automatically processed and you will be added to the appropriate groups.

1 Like

Hy @loginerror,

Thank you for your answer. I agree that what you are doing it is great, it will be much easier if the sync is automatic!
My last question on this matter if you have some sort of schedule for this sync to be implemented between Academy & Forum

Thank you

Regards

All I can say right now is that we are currently working on it and it will be available when ready.

OK! @loginerror

Thanks a lot for you answer, I will wait for it then.

I am really enjoy participating in UiPath Forum.

Regards

1 Like